Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Gig at Image Addiction

Yesterday kicked off my new gig over at ImageAddiction.net reviewing Savage Dragon. Image Addiction is run by the fine Mr. Chris Partin and Michael Smith and is their platform to share their love of the all-powerful "I" logo.

I am pretty sure most of you are aware of my Savage Dragon enjoyment. I mean, I spent most of my summer reading the entire series. Who does that? Anyway, I feel it makes sense to step over to Chris' and Michael's cool site and offer up my Dragon-perspective. True, I could do it on this very blog or even on the show, but I feel Image Addiction is a better place to really dig into the "nitty-gritty" each and every month and talk Dragon like it should be talked about. It is an Image Focused site, and to me Dragon is the definition of Image Comics. The math does itself.

So, yeah, every month a new Savage Dragon review will be posted on Image Addiction. I encourage all of you to check it out as I update Twitter with links and such. Plus, just check out the site these guys work very hard on. I am sure plenty of you reading enjoy at least one or two Image books a month. See what other reviews they have to offer.

And remember, this move does not mean Dragon will never see another second of air time on TW. That would just be wrong. The book will certainly pop back up on the show at some point, but if you want the monthly opinion and details, just check Image Addiction for my reviews.

Also, this move may hopefully put my name out there a bit more and draw a few new people over to this site. A guy can dream, right? 

Savage Dragon #163. My review.

No comments:

Post a Comment