Monday, July 20, 2009

Breakdowns on Casanova!

Alright, the time is approaching, and I am calling out to you all to inform. For the week of July 27th, 2009 Teenage Wasteland will be releasing daily installments for your podcast consumption, all in which will focus on a particular issue of Casanova Vol. 1 - Luxuria.

Each episode, as I mentioned, will focus on a specific issue in its reading order. I will provide the plot, looks at specific moments, and my general impressions. In a nutshell, these episodes will be SPOILER FILLED, and I encourage all who plan to listen to read along or re-read if you have done so before. I also encourage lovers of the book to check out the show forum (here)and discuss the specific issues in the episode feedback threads. I want to get a good discussion brewing over the book among many different people and talk comics for the sake of comics.

So, on July 27th check back at this blog or search Teenage Wasteland in iTunes and listen in. Get ready for a week full of audio on Matt Fraction and Gabriel Ba's zany, spy comic. Now, go read the book! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment