Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Calling all Writing Enthusiasts!

I want to open up the Teenage Wasteland site to writers or bloggers alike and pump some energy into it. Teenage Wasteland began as a series of articles over on the 11 O'Clock Comics site thanks to a man named David Price. Hey gave me an avenue to voice my opinions, and eventually led me to the spot I'm in now.

My point is: I want to provide everyone else the same opportunity. So, if anyone enjoys writing or believes that they hold a strong, valuable opinion you are entirely welcome to write an essay, send it to me, and I will place it on the website. No need to be fluent in grammar or thinking of yourself as a good writer, all I want are good opinions and strong points. But, also with that said, please at least try to format your writing into a formal essay rather than just a regular forum post. Try to look professional at least.

I think it would be great to have a few writers or listeners contributing to the site, and having the opportunity to voice what they feel important. Comics or not. It can be whatever you want (except something dirty ;) ).

So, interested? If so, go write! Then, send it to my e-mail: teenagewastelandpodcast@gmail.com If you want a picture attached to it, send that file also. Want to start up an article series? I would love to see this, and I seriously encourage it!

I hope that the idea sticks to someone and takes the opportunity. Let your voice out and be proud of it. Can't wait to see what someone comes up with. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment